Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.
What’s new in 3.1.1-0
- Backups will now include adopted storage keys (Dees_Troy)
- Fixed an adb restore issue (bigbiff)
- Fixed rebooting when no OS is present (Dees_Troy)
- Fixed line wrapping in the GUI terminal (_that)
- Updated TWRP source code to AOSP 7.1.2 (Dees_Troy)
What’s new in 3.2.1-0
- minui fixes (cryptomilk)
- Better android-8.0 compatibility in ROM trees (Dees_Troy)
- Fix missing library in android-8.0 (nkk71)
- Fix inconsistent SDCard naming (DevUt)
- Default to TWRP restore instead of adb backup restore to fix restore on fresh TWRP boot (jlask)
Whats working in this version?
- All partions are mounting
- Can change Slot A/ Slot B on twrp its self
- Everything as usual.. (Backup/Restore)
- Recovery booting after rebooting to system
- Sdcard working
- USB-OTG working
- Add system_image mount point to flash system images
Download TWRP for Xiaomi Mi A1
Mi A1 Codename is Tissot
|TWRP 3.1.1-0||TWRP 3.2.1-0|
TWRP Flasher for Tissot
TWRP installation instructions:
WARNING: DO NOT FLASH TWRP IMG DIRECTLY FROM FASTBOOT
Just do as this step by step guide to avoid bricking your Xiaomi Mi A1. Thus I don’t take any responsibility from your doing.
- Download required files ())from downloads
- Unlock your bootloader (You must be unrooted)
- ADB Fastboot properly installed.
- Place file
twrp-3.x.x-x-installer.zipto your Mi A1 internal storage.
recovery.imgand place it inside adb-fastboot instalation folder
- Press Shift button and Right-Click mouse then choose Open Command prompt
- Reboot to bootloader by typing
adb reboot bootloaderin command prompt appeared.
fastboot boot recovery.imgin command prompt to boot into TWRP.
twrp-3.x.x-x-installer.zipfrom your phone.
- Choose Reboot to recovery menu and check if TWRP is re-open, if not (100% chances) then you need do:
- Reboot to bootloader (again)
fastboot set_active b
- Again, Type
fastboot boot twrp.img
- Now choose reboot to recovery menu
TWRP should re-open, and it means your Mi A1 already installed with TWRP permanently.