Dear Mi Fans Lamongan!
Nice to see you today. How are you? Here comes today’s changelog and download links will be provided later. I hope you will enjoy it.
MIUI 9 Global Public Beta ROM Supported Devices
MIUI 9 is now available for Redmi Note 4 MTK, Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm/Redmi Note 4X, Mi 6, Mi Note, Mi Note 2, Mi 5, Mi 5s, Mi 5s Plus, Mi Max, Mi Max Prime, Mi Max 2, Mi 2/2S, Mi 3, Mi 4, Mi 4i, Redmi 2, Redmi 2 Prime, Redmi 3, Redmi 3S, Redmi Note 4G, Redmi Note Prime, Redmi Note 3 Qualcomm, Redmi Note 3 Special Edition, Redmi Note 2, Redmi 4 / 4X, and more devices will get MIUI 9 update soon. Please stay tuned!
How to Upgrade to MIUI 9
- Please don’t forget to back up your data before upgrading to MIUI 9.
- If you are using MIUI V5 / MIUI 6 / MIUI 7 / MIUI 8 stable ROM, please upgrade to MIUI 9 via Fastboot method.
- If you’re using MIUI 8 Global Beta ROM, please go to ‘Updater’ and check for updates.
- If your device is locked, please unlock it before Fastboot flashing. How to unlock your phone bootloader? Click here to check the details.
- How to flash MIUI ROM? Click here to see detailed MIUI flashing tutorials or check this post to see the step-by-step guide!.
MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM 7.10.19 Changelog
Fix, Fingerprint module damage caused by fingerprint identification error (10-19)
Fix, KRACK WPA2 security vulnerabilities (10-19)
Optimization, Multiple themes supported on the clock widget (10-19)
Optimization, Move app icons into a folder easier (10-19)
- Fix, Image has been compressed multiple times (10-19)