Here are comes first release of MIUI 10 Beta ROMs for August 2018. In this update, More fix are added such as pitch-black music player on the lockscreen whic bugs appear on Oreo. Glad to know no cosmetics update in this update. Just fix, fix, and fix more on future release. I hope until it’s “bugless”.
MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM 8.8.9 Full Changelog
|Fix - Music player on the lock screen is covered by black|
|System update （Redmi 3S）|
|Fix - Some apps are missing after updating.|
|Fix - System UI stops when disconnect bluetooth in Spanish language|
|Security （All Devices）|
|Fix - Security stops working when charging in Russian language|
|Fix - Blank toggles appear in the notification shade|
|Notification sound （Mi 5）|
|Fix - No notification sound in dual WhatsApp on locked and unlocked screen.|
|Notification (Mi 6)|
|WhatsApp and Telegram showing double notifications for Single Message|
|Fix - Notification font is not displayed properly|
MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM 8.8.9 Download Links
Alert! Before Switch to MIUI 10 Beta ROMs
Know how to upgrade to MIUI 10 Beta release ROMs by check poin-to-point below:
- Don’t forget to back up your data before upgrading to MIUI 10.
- If you are using MIUI 7 / MIUI 8/ MIUI 9 stable ROM, You must upgrade to MIUI 10 via the fastboot method, using Fastboot ROM.
- If you’re using MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM, You can go to ‘Updater’ and check for updates.
- Use recovery ROMs only if You already using MIUI 10 Beta any version.
- If your device is locked, please unlock it before fastboot flashing. You neef to understand how to unlock your phone bootloader first.
Lastly, Beta ROMs is under developing, You must know the risk of installing Developer ROMs. It’s not prohibited, But may lead to damage your phone if You don’t know what You do. Do some research before excecute it!