Latest version of Mi Unlock App (unlocking bootloader tool) has been released. Current: ver.2.3.803.10 english in August 2107
Before unlocking Your device with this tool, you must aplying unlocking permission form here
Miflash Unlock App v2.3.803.10 Changelog:
- New Added “clean all user data” option during unlocking process
- New Added device driver detection option under “About “
- New Added “check for update” for Mi Unlock App under “About “ = New Optimize device detection and connectivity issue
Notes: If you’re stuck in unlocking, do post a search post in your specific device for troubleshooting and assist.
What are the risks of unlocking Mi Devices?
- By unlocking the device you agree that this may bring changes to some parts of the system. These changes may damage the device.
- After the device is unlocked, it becomes less secure and more vulnerable to malware attacks, which may lead to the disclosure and loss of your private data.
- Some features which require high security level (e.g., Find device, added-value services, etc.) will no longer be available.
- After the device is unlocked, some features will be changed. Thus, you will no longer be able to receive regular updates and enjoy newest features of MIUI.
The risks stated above do not fully cover changes which may be brought about by Mi Unlock.
It will keep improving Mi Unlock in order to prevent the cases when unauthorized vendors unlock Mi devices to install third party apps which worsen MIUI user experience and cannot to be deleted. Locked devices also provide you with high-quality security features, such as Find device, and other added-value services. We’re sorry for any inconveniences our policies may cause. Please think twice before unlocking if you are not familiar with ROM flashing.